Discover the many uses of the Genesis 1500W Dual Temperature Heat Gun.
It’s a Versatile Tool for Stripping Paint and Varnish, Softening Caulking and Putty for Removal, Removing Adhesive Labels, Thawing Pipes, Gutters, Freezers, or Radiators, Loosening Rusted Nuts and Bolts, Speed-Drying Epoxy, Cement, or any Damp Surface.
Reach for the Genesis Heat Gun to light your charcoal grill, warm RC engines to help with starting, and so much more..
-Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor Delivers Heat with 1500 and 750 Watt settings.
-Stand the Heat Gun on its back for an Integrated Stand for Convenience
-Easy to Use design can be used with a single hand
-Two Deflector Nozzles, A reflector nozzle, and Air Reduction Nozzle are Included
Simply stand the unit up on the back side with the exhaust end pointed upward to cool or as a heat gun stand while you heat shrink wire insulators.
Make the Genesis Dual Temperature Heat Gun part of your tool set today and discover what Genesis Tools can do for you!
- 1500/750 Watt Heat Gun with Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- High and Low Temperature Settings for Versatility
- Deflector Nozzles Protect Glass and Other Surfaces
- Reflector Nozzle Speeds Thawing of Pipes
- Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Use the Genesis Heat Gun for lighting charcoal grills without the need for smelly lighter fluid
- Warm RC engines to assist with start up