PSG Great Glove Latex gloves are manufactured for easy wearing and ideal for food preparation and other non-medical applications requiring tactile movements and sensitivity. Their premium latex material keeps workers safe against many workplace hazards, such as solvents, chemicals, detergents, oil, dirt and grease. These gloves are palm textured ensuring a secure grip when working with small parts, tools, utensils, machinery and equipment. The internal polymer coating enables easy donning while delivering unmatched comfort for extended wear. A powder-free finish leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove and reduces the risk of skin allergies, irritation and dryness. As the prime choice for automotive, construction, beauty, janitorial and food service workers worldwide, Great Glove 20000 Series are proven to be a dependable option for non-medical, general purpose tasks.
Manufactured by the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer ensures quality while meeting International Quality Standards ASTM D3578, ISO 13485:2012, ISO 9001:2008 and made from component materials which comply with FDA regulations for food contact (FDA 21CFR 170-199 quality standards).
Also available in our economical, best-selling Great Glove Latex 20000Fit Series or our powdered Great Glove 10000 Series. SAVE by ordering BY-THE-CASE to take advantage of our BEST PRICING!
- Tough, comfortable and affordable to meet the rigorous requirements of most industrial environments
- Keeps workers safe from harmful solvents, chemicals, detergents and other dangerous hazards
- Textured surface enhances grip when handling tools, utensils, small parts, machinery and equipment
- Powder-Free surface leaves no residue, reducing the risk of spreading bacteria or developing latex or chemical residue related allergies
- Made from component materials which comply with FDA regulations for food contact 21 CFR 170-199