Airport security professionals no longer need to cut your locks or force your bag open and risk damaging it. They simply open your locks, inspect, and relock your bags, sending them quickly and securely on their way.
The TSA(the United States Transportation Security Administration) is the organization that was established immediately following the tragedies of Sept. 11,2001 to protect the transportation system in the United States. To inspect for explosives and dangerous items, strict luggage inspection is being carried out at all airports in the United States for all international flights departing from the U.S.(including Hawaii, Guam, Saipan,etc.) as well as domestic flights. In that regard, TSA officers are authorized to cut or compensation is payable even if locks are destroyed. In the case of luggage equipped with TSA-accepted locks, however, TSA officers can open and inspection, the locks are relocked, allowing you to check in your luggage with the lock closed. Of course, TSA accepted locks may be used for other travel as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you have any kind of problem and we'll try our utmost to solve your problem quickly and efficiently! We take full responsibility for the quality of our products.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase, simply return it for a full refund or replacement within one year.
Size:3" x 1.2" x 0.6"
Material:Zinc Alloy & Plated Steel
Package Include:2 x TSA Luggage Lock(1 x black, 1 x silver)
- Lock Without Fear of Having Locks Cut Open. Be assured of Your Travel.
- 4-digit locks offer More Combinations Set and take Long Time to crack than 3-digit locks.
- Can Easily Set or Reset a Personal Combination Code
- Recognized by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
- TSA Agents Never Leave Your Bags Unlocked After Inspections, Because They Cannot Remove The Key Without Relocking It. So You Can Keep Belongings Safe After TSA inspection!