The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. You’ll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control… and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips.
- Compact, powerful 5-amp electric motor - delivers full-size performance at 3,500 rpm to cut through 2x4s in a single pass
- Only 5 lbs., 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control - easily maneuverable for overhead cuts
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8"