Do you ever struggle standing up out of furniture that is too low to the floor if so, these low profile 2-inch tall furniture risers are the solution you can't stand to do without! specially developed to boost seat ergonomics by raising low sitting furniture to a safer and more comfortable height level that eases the sit to stand process. Built for strength and durability, a set of 4 of these heavy-duty furniture risers will support 2,000 pounds (500 lbs per riser cup lift). to ensure lifted furniture is safely secured, each riser features a recessed holder cup on top which is padded with a memory foam cushion that firmly locks in furniture legs, bed rollers, and caster wheels 1-1/4” to 3” in diameter. If furniture legs or wheels are smaller than 1-1/4 inch in diameter, we recommend placing our CB654 CB605 caster cup in-between the furniture foot and riser top to disperse the pressure and avoid the risk of puncture. Great for raising Stationary arm chairs, beds, couches, sofas, tables, desks and other heavy 4 legged furniture. Added height also makes cleaning/vacuuming floors under furniture easier - ideal for robot cu to prevent unwanted sliding and protect floor surfaces, risers have 3 tiny round grippers built into their bottom base.
- Raises beds, couches, armchairs, desks, sofas, and other heavy stationary furniture height 2 inches to assist the sit to stand process and boost ergonomics
- Adds additional height/storage space under beds and furniture making cleaning underneath furniture easier (great for robot vacuums). Rubber stoppers on the base prevents movement
- Lifts heavy bedroom, living room, and home office furniture to a more ergonomically correct height that provides a safer biomechanical advantage to user. Fits Standard 2 inch (50mm) Bed Castor Wheels.
- Recessed holder cup with memory foam cushion pad built into top of risers securely locks in furniture legs and caster wheels 1.25" to 3" diameter
- This 4 pack of heavy-duty floor protecting furniture risers will support 2,000 pounds (500 lb weight capacity per riser cup). Not suitable for legs smaller than 32mm (1- 1/4 inch)